LACS + DERM JUNE 11-12, 2020
OUR ONLY LIVE COURSE IN 2020
June 11-12, 2020
LACS + DERM – Live Advanced Course in Suturing + Essential Dermatology
Event Type: Conference / Hands-on Workshop
Faculty: Patton Graham, NP-C
Location: Nashville, TN
LACS+DERM is the in-person, hands-on version of the popular Online Suture Course and The Skin Course.
- 11 suturing closure techniques each with a hands-on practice session using a human skin analogue (chicken thigh or similar)
- Incision and drainage
- Skin biopsy
- 3 anesthesia approaches
- 33 topics in suturing
- 81 topics in dermatology
Total estimated time to complete activity is 30.0 hours with 14.0 hours of online content to be completed within three months of the course date, and 16.0 classroom hours. Total class time for this continuing education conference is 16.0 hours including a minimum of 6 hours of hands-on learning and practice across two days.
The cost of attendance covers:
- Accredited CE – 30.0 contact hours including 10.0 pharmacology hours
- Course supplies (laceration tray, sutures, scalpel, skin stapler, staple remover, punch biopsy, skin analogues both days)
- Event T-shirt
- Lifetime digital course access
- Course PowerPoint (digital)
Start Time: 8:00 AM CST
End Time: 5:00 PM CST
Lunch Break: 12:00 – 1:00 PM CST
Sign up soon for this exciting LIVE hands-on suture training and dermatology course. Seating is limited.
Accreditation for this activity has been requested for 30.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 10.0 hours of pharmacology).