WhiteCoat Suture Manual
The ultimate suturing manual
The WhiteCoat Suture Manual is the ultimate resource for laceration closure and management covering 13 closure techniques and 33 topics.
Addresses all the questions you (should) have, including:
When should you consult an orthopedist or surgeon?
How do you properly assess a joint’s involvement in a laceration?
When should you refrain from closing a wound?
How do you close an ear laceration?
What technique is best for closing deep extremity wounds?
Are antibiotics appropriate for every wound?
How long do sutures stay in place in a given body region?
- Helpful section tabs bring you right where you want to be quickly
- Case studies integrate guidelines with practice
- Featuring the A.C.E. F.A.S.T. Closure Method
- Closure instruction by body system
- Pages: 168
- Size: Lab-coat ready, pocket size (4.25″ x 6.0″)
- Shipping: Free
***Includes FREE access to 15 suture technique videos.