$295.00 – $495.00
LACS + DERM – Nashville, TN LIVE EVENT | SEPTEMBER 2021
LACS + DERM – Live Advanced Course in Suturing + Essential Dermatology
SEPTEMBER 9-10, 2021
Event Type: Conference / Hands-on Workshop / LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR
Faculty: Patton Graham, NP-C
Location: Nashville, TN or via WEBINAR (your choice)
CHOOSE HOW YOU WILL ATTEND
- The Whole Conference – 30.0 contact hours including 12.0 pharmacology hours (SEPTEMBER 9 & 10)
- Suture Course Only – 15.0 contact hours including 2.0 pharmacology hours (SEPTEMBER 9)
- Dermatology Course – 15.0 contact hours including 10.0 pharmacology hours (SEPTEMBER 10)
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Accredited CE – up to 30.0 contact hours including 12.0 pharmacology hours
- Course Supplies (laceration tray, sutures, scalpel, skin stapler, staple remover, punch biopsy, skin analogues both days)
- Event T-Shirt
- Lifetime Course Access
- Workbook – Full Color Digital Course PowerPoint
This is a LIVE event, conducted September 9-10, 2021. Participants can join in person, OR via live broadcast webinar.
LACS+DERM is the in-person (AND WEBINAR), hands-on version of the popular Online Suture Course and The Skin Course.
- 11 suturing closure techniques each with a hands-on practice session using a human skin analogue (chicken thigh or similar)
- Incision and drainage
- Skin biopsy
- 3 anesthesia approaches
- 33 topics in suturing
- 81 topics in dermatology
ACCREDITATION: LACS + DERM is jointly accredited by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine through the ANCC and AAPA.
Total session time for this continuing education conference is 16.0 hours, with 8.0 session hours on each day. Total estimated time to complete activity is 30.0 hours with 14.0 hours of online content available for course participants for a total of 30.0 possible continuing education contact hours.
All requests must be received in writing and signed by the registrant.
Requests received eight weeks or more prior to the start date of a live seminar
WhiteCoat Education Group, LLC. will refund the full amount of the registration or allow a transfer on a space available basis to any other date/location. No fees will be charged.
Requests received less than eight weeks prior to the start date of a live seminar
WhiteCoat Education Group, LLC. will convert the registration to the online version of the same course. A processing fee of $25 may apply. No refunds will be issued.
No show/missed time at live seminars
Upon customer request within five business days of the last day of the live seminar, WhiteCoat Education Group, LLC. will schedule the customer for the online version of those live seminar portions not attended. A processing fee of $25 may apply. No refunds will be issued.
Accreditation – 30.0 credit hours including 12.0 pharmacology hours.
|All or Part of the Conference?||
The whole conference (30.0/12.0 CE), Suture Course (15.0/2.0 CE), Dermatology Course (15.0/10.0 CE)
|How will you attend?||
In-Person, Live Webinar